We undertake botanical survey and analysis associated with initial site assessments prior to works or planning, data collection and monitoring. In particular, we offer:
- Detailed (previously Level 2), Reconnaissance (prev. Level 1) and Targeted Flora and Vegetation surveys (as per the Environmental Protection Authority Technical Guidance 2016), vegetation unit mapping, condition surveys
- Survey and identification of Threatened and Priority Ecological Communities
- Survey and identification of Declared Rare Flora, Priority Flora and conservation significant flora
- Multivariate analysis
- Baseline vegetation surveys to assist with impact assessment, and associated with the preparation of environmental management plans, rehabilitation projects and mining
- Ongoing impact monitoring and rehabilitation monitoring
How can we help you? Contact us today.